- Flexible training to match your career goals
- Support from a close-knit community of trainees
- Collaborative environment for research and publications
- Affiliated with a comprehensive cancer center
- Access to clinicians for clinical trials and translational research
CBIO students come from a variety of academic backgrounds and conduct a wide range of impactful research. We look forward to you joining us.
We have a large number of faculty, both basic scientists and clinical scientists, who conduct research in a wide variety of disciplines and who have extensive experience in mentoring trainees.
Whether you’re looking to major or minor in CBIO for your PhD, or join us as an MD/PhD or postdoc our curriculum can be tailored to your interests and research project.
Stipend funding can come from a variety of sources unique to CBIO including T32 training slots and named fellowships.