Yes, however, be aware that Cancer Biology Program is a part of the ABBS (Arizona Biological and Biomedical Studies) Program. You may apply up to three PhD program within one application. The 10 affiliated ABBS Programs include:
- BMCB -- Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- CBIO -- Cancer Biology
- CMM -- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- PHSC -- Drug Discovery and Development
- GENE -- Genetics
- IMB -- Immunobiology
- MP -- Medical Pharmacology
- PCOL -- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- PLS -- Plant Sciences
- PS -- Physiological Sciences
Tuesday, December 1, 2015. All transcripts and supporting documents must be submitted in order for your application to be considered in the review process. Late applications will not be accepted.
No, University of Arizona ABBS Program only uses an online application
To be eligible for admission to graduate programs at the University of Arizona, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold before enrollment at University of Arizona, a bachelor's degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association
- Applicants from institutions outside the U.S. must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
All recommendations must be submitted using the online application system. As part of the online application, you are required to register the names and contact information, including e-mail addresses, of your recommenders. Recommenders will then receive an e-mail with directions on how to proceed. Letters of recommendations cannot be emailed or faxed.
There is no minimum GPA or GRE General Test score to be considered for admission. The application review process takes all aspects of the application -- coursework, test score, Statement of Purpose, letters of recommendations, and prior research experience -- into consideration by the Admissions Committee before making a final decision. Below are the GPA and GRE General Test score ranges from last year's interviewed applicant pool.